Friday, September 12, 2008

AWESOME BLOG'S TO VIEW


Look what I got today from Chat (Me, My, Stamp and I).If you have not visited her new blog, make sure you check it out.Thank you Chat for this beautiful award.Here are the rules for this award:1) The winner can put the logo on their blog2) Link the person you received your award from3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs4) Put links of those blogs on yours5) Leave a message on the blogs of the blogs you’ve nominated.Here are some of the blogs that I visit and I know there are more blogs that I checked out, I feel like I should just say I love them all !!!
I Nominate the following blogs
2.Dannies' Designs-- Dannie
5.Inking Idaho--Becky
6.iSTAMP--Nancy

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Jean, thank you so much for the wonderful award! Right back at ya'!

Inking Idaho said...

Jean,
Thank you for the award.
Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails