Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting To Know You

Tagged by Chat (Me, My Stamps and I)

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Here It Goes

Ten Years Ago: I became a SU demonstrator 10 1/2 years ago, I've been stamping
for about 12 years.

Five things on today's (to do list)

1. laundry (does it ever end)
2. clean house
3. hair cut
4. continue working on my stamp project for convention
5. pay bills (Ugh!)

Snacks I Enjoy

1. diet COKE
2. gold fish
3. popcorn

Thing I would do if I was a millionarie

I would like to help feed the hungry in the United States
we're so eager to feed other countries, but forget the hungry
in the US. (ok I'll get off my soap box)

Travel, Travel, Travel

Build a nice stamping studio for stamp classes


Places I lived

I was born and raised in Superior, AZ (small mining town 83 miles east of Phoenix)
I moved to Mesa, AZ when I was 18, I now live in Peoria, AZ.

I'm Tagging

1. Jennifer (Jennifer's Sweet Design)
2. Barbara (Creative Stampin' Spot)
3. Jill (Jill's Card Creations)
4. Mercy (Lord Have Mercy)
5. Dannie (Dannie's Design's)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails