Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TAG

A Tag is a Tag is a Tag

I have been tagged by chat (nitestamper)

1. Stamping Style : It varies, but mostly cute.

2. Inspiration: My inspiration come from SCS galleries, and other
Bloggers.

3. Color: Purple and Pink

4. Work Space: I have a stamp room, that needs to be reorganized

5. Perfect: A day of stamping, stamping, stamping

6. First Job: Movie theater concession stand

7. Wildest Dream: Stamps designed by Jean

8. Ink: SU

9. Family: My DH Greg, daughter, son and my patches my sheltie

10. Biggest Challenge: Posting daily without redoing

I'm tagging: Patty (Patty's Stamping Spot)

Barb (Creative Stampin' Spot)

Lori (Stamping Addict)

2 comments:

Barbara Welch said...

Thanks Jean for the tag. I have my answers posted on my blog, check it out!!

nitestamper said...

hi jean,
lets get that stamp room organized, girl !!!!
thanks for playing along
chat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails